By Henri Picciotto, The Urban School of San Francisco
Keep track of your solutions by tracing them.
- Each of these figures can be covered by superTangrams in at least ten different ways. How many can you find?
In the following puzzles, gradually work your way to larger and larger figures.
- Find superTangram figures that can be covered with two layers. For example:
- Find superTangram figures that can be covered with three layers.
- Find symmetric superTangram figures.
- Find convex superTangram figures.
- Can any figure be covered with more than three layers of superTangrams?
- Can any convex figure be covered with three layers of superTangrams?
- Are there more than two 14-piece convex superTangram figures?