I have created this site mostly for the use of my fellow math teachers, but it appears that it is also visited by graduate students, parents of home-schooled kids, and adults trying to learn the math they didn't learn in school. Welcome to all.
- As the site continues to grow, it becomes more difficult to find things in it. If you know what you are looking for, use the search box above. If you are browsing, you can use one of the three maps of the site:
- The annotated map, organized by topic
- The compact map, which tries to be comprehensive
- The grade level map, a good place to start
You can also use the tiny icons at the top and bottom of most pages to get around:
- And here are some specialized directories:
- Integer Sequences
- Middle School
- My Books
- My Talks
- Overview: Grades 7-10
- Parabolas and Quadratics
- Pattern Blocks
- Teachers' Mathematics
If you like what you find, you have my permission to use it for any non-commercial purpose, as long as you adhere to the guidelines described here.
Stay in Touch
You can subscribe to my newsletter here.
You can e-mail me by clicking on the links I have at the top and bottom of most pages, including this one. If clicking doesn't work on your system, use <henri (at) MathEducation.page>. However be warned that I don't usually help students with their homework -- if that's what you're looking for, get help from a classmate, or from your own teacher.
For info about me, see my résumé.
Follow me on Twitter: @hpicciotto