Google Drawings makes it possible for teachers and students to use base 10 blocks collaboratively on a screen, and to create base 10 blocks graphics.
Click this link: Virtual Base 10 Blocks
Copy the drawing: You will be presented with an option to make a copy of the file. You need to do that first.
Use the drawing:
- If you need to zoom out because your screen is small, use Fit in the View...Zoom menu.
- You can also zoom out to make the blocks smaller.
- The drawing can be edited by an individual, or by a group.
- It can be projected for the purpose of class discussion.
- You can get the blocks you need from the "box" they're in. There should be a sufficient supply there for normal use. (Should you run out of a certain block in the box, Duplicate is an option in the Edit menu. You can duplicate blocks as many times as you want.)
- You can select an arrangement of blocks, and Copy to Google Slides or Google Docs.
- You can take a screenshot to copy into another application.