Copy the drawing: When you click on the links above, you will be presented with an option to make a copy of the file. You need to do that first.
Use the drawing:
- If you need to zoom out because your screen is small, use Fit in the View...Zoom > menu.
- The drawing can be edited by an individual, or by a group.
- It can be projected for the purpose of class discussion.
- You can Select All (in the Edit menu) or just select some part, and Copy to Google Slides or Google Docs.
You can get the blocks you need from the "box" they're in. There should be a sufficient supply there for normal use. (Should you run out of a certain block in the box, Duplicate is an option in the Edit menu. You can duplicate blocks as many times as you want.)
In the 3D drawings, if a block is hidden behind another block when it should not be, you can use the Arrange... menu to choose Order...Bring to front. (Or, select the block that's in front, and choose Send backward.)
- These online applets offer another setup for discussion of some basic algebra concepts, based on the area model.
- Multiplying binomials
- Squaring a binomial
- Difference of Squares
- Completing the Square
- More applets